We've sketched out our next steps (and questions):
- Brand the blog as our own with the ETUG logo / colours / URL
- Invite ETUG members to take on an editing role for a period of time
- In keeping with the PinkFlamingo tradition, continue to maintain this blog as a "resource site"
- Keep PinkFlamingo's Resource Site as an archive
- Decide if we should leave the blog at blogspot or move to another platform
- Showcase the blog contributors. For example in ETUG News , in the community, through twitter / at the Learn Together Collaboratory, at the annual fall and spring workshops
- Should we invite blog editors as a term commitment -- say for one month, or one year? Or should we simply invite anyone who wishes to contribute? (Think motivation here, and best ways to ensure the blog remains active.)
- What are some ways we can make it easy for ETUG members to contribute as part of their work flow?
Meanwhile, as we work on the details I'll make this my home base for posting resources and get started on changing settings, colour scheme, and all that. Kate has been a huge help behind the scenes!