Aside from helping us to build a fantastic online resource for our 2-day event that we can continue to revisit and build over time, Grainne really modelled for our community how we can (and should!) collectively create artefacts of our activities, and find ways to involve members who are unable to travel to f2f events. And it was very interesting to see Cloudworks in action! Check it out.
Cloudworks is a site for finding, sharing and discussing learning and teaching ideas, experiences and issues. The aims are to:
- enable people to find, share and discuss learning and teaching ideas
- connect people with similar educational interests through social networking
- provide inspiration on designing learning activities and developing resources
- showcase the work of individuals and communities who want to reach existing but also new audiences
- provide a place for different communities to discuss, collaborate and aggregate relevant materials, ideas and designs
- encourage sharing, especially among people who have not shared learning and teaching ideas and experiences before.